Friday, December 14, 2007

13 December 2007

here is my story today, haih....... miss her again, everyday, every minute, always think of her, but wondering if she ever think of me for one second...... miss someone is painful, this is my first time like someone so truly, madly, deeply...... everytime when i miss her, i always wan to tell her tat i miss her, but i dun do so, coz she said she dun like i said like that, miss someone but need to trap in the heart, so painful, it's hard for me..... miss her in the night, miss her in the morning, do everything, saw her shadow wherever i am, but wondering will she ever think of me when she work, eat, sleep, or watever ....... miss ppl is painful, like someone is painful, but i still keep fall into the trap, enjoy the pain........ she is not very beautiful, but she is the beauty of my life, she is not very good, but her good is enough for me to crazy for her......... so love her for what i also duno......am i crazy?? i just hope maybe one day she really can know how much i love her, try to forget her for so many times but still i cant do it, like and love a person is hard but to forget a person is even hard..... everyday i pray to god, can u let her come to me, i really love her so so much......... but i know it's impossble now, coz the distance exist btw us, she had ever said if we are not at the same place, she will not really fall in love me, scare of hurt........ i really hope she can come here to wor with me, but i know she will not, coz she said she dun wan, but i just hope maybe one day some miracle will appear, and she will come to work with me, and be my gf, haih................. M, u know how much i like u, like u for 18months already, duno wat u feel??
have u ever like me?? currently feel like u are so strange, because of job?? just feel the distance btw us is bigger and bigger...... i really like u , but forgive me for i duno wat to do now, coz i really duno wat u feel......... i dun wan to disturb u if u really dun wan to contact with me, so i stop contact u now......hope u can forgive me..........

No comments: